they are as follows:
- a good night's rest, for 3 days in a row (I know, I am aiming a bit high here)
- exploring new kinds of red wine (as heard on tuesday afternoons on CBC Radio's "All Points West" with award winning BC Wine book writer who's name I can't recall)
- at least one retreat at Marywood
- journalling regularily about the inner workings of my mind and spirit and body
- creative projects ongoing..even if they are only brewing in my mind for now..songs or lyric or paintings in the perculation phase
- knitting for my Finn and Wren
I have found such incredible "lump-in-throat" moments due to these two little urchins with their rapid and inccesant growth, and in the also always-changing and crazy-flexing of my co-parent and true love, Mike.
And I keep thinking, this is it. This day will never come again.
I will never have another chance at today's rare beauty, and unique challanges.
So let me be gracious.
Let me be Kind. Genuine. Creative.
And heavy on the Mercy and the laughter.
I may be clutzy in this whole department of motherhood, wifehood, and friendship,
but dammit I sure do enjoy it.
It has been truly, a good year.