Thursday, January 08, 2009

A busy day at the Butter-Yellow House



Not that this happens very often, but I had to document it for posterity .

We had a pretty full morning this day.
7 kids and me..in just over 1000 square feet

and so's you know: all survived very well, had a good time, ate cinnamon toast and played all sorts of pretend games for the entire time. Seriously, I don't know why people dont have 6-8 kids in their family-they totally take care of themselves.
well, mostly..

finn wren kayla malayah hannah shiloh selah (what is the deal with the ending "h's!!)

2 comments:

Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...

Have I told you lately that you completely make up for being a bad influence by being my hero?

Gord McArthur said...

So fun! Kayla's classic line as of lately, "we're just hiding!" - thanks for the view - fun to see them on video when we are so far away!