Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cousins upon cousins upon cousins


We have had a wonderful week of cousins and Aunties just now.
Both my sisters came for a few nights last week..and after a brief intermission, my mother and brother in law and nephew came for the weekend.
This week, things seem oddly quiet.
chaos and quiet back to back is a lovely excersice in contrast.
And I don't mind either, really.

Tomi (2) wren (2.5) Kai (3) and Finn (4)

Here is where they all "slept".

Tomi is enamoured with her Lenin Shades.

Skye and my two enjoy the weekend movie...



...and a nightly story or two


Skye and Finn build a "house" in the backyard-with ALL the outside toys...
perfect to be hauled to the dump-says I!

Mike and Robby getting ready for their Gig at Finnegans Pub.



Who is this Blonde Rocker-none other but lead guitar and vocalist of
CHEERFUL CORPERATION
Mikey's new Rock and Roll pleasure.

Mike's Band opened up for Rob's "Darby and Joan Club"
we were alltogther most sufficiently Rocked out!

3 comments:

Shari Schwarz said...

Yea, Mike!!

Fabs said...

Oh my, you've been busy!
Derek's parents are coming this weekend so I am not sure a visit on Monday will do...but, I am coming to Cranholio by myself (please shout a hurray for grandmas!!) and I will most definitely stop by and visit, sans kids that is :)
I'll let you know when my long-awaited day to myself happens.

aaron, robyn, paige and payton said...

I love the set up in your kid's room!