Saturday, November 08, 2008

I have a store

My batch of fresh "NUFFINS"

I am pretty stoked about being an Online Store Owner (hurray-no leaky roofs or loud tenants who may or may not hovel their side of the walk!) here i am : check out the very teeny tiny aisle of 4 products I have listed!!
It IS the thought that counts though, right!

Tomorrow I am in a craft Fair and I have been "hard at work" creating for about a month...three quarters of which I did this week. My poor house and family have been eating alot of beans and "cheesy noodles". BUT the creative Soul is fully LAUNCHED after almost 4 years of hibernation...My kitchen has been converted to a sewing room and every other room has been terribly affected. Not to mention other grown up family members.
no names to protect the innocent.

However the kids have been blissfully happy as they play lego in every room, and cause general mayhem whilst I am in a sort of sewing stupor, or rather a sewing euphoria.
Another thing I have long been working on is a little series of children's "dressy Drawers" (I know shameless self promotion, here we go!) I collected-for 2 long years) the tops of orange juice cans. Then I drew a a bunch of little paintings of children's clothing and have made some good use of velcro fasterers and..TADA..check out how happy my kidlets are! They can now find the right drawers to get dressed and to help their dear mother put away laundry..in theory!


New for this week-Wrenny is potty training herself, only wants to wear "unnerwear" and has a whole wall of stickers to prove it! Finn commented on Wrenny's hair the other day when seeing her pony's were lying straight down after a few hours under a hat.."your Pony's are sure sad today" said he.

Mike helped the kids build a real snowman this morning-with carrot-very charmed are the kids by the snow. No picture of the later on-fallen over-melted snowfellow and big Finn tears.

6 comments:

Shari Schwarz said...

I'm totally loving your new burst of creativity! We got the CD's yesterday and LOVE them! The boys sat and listened to the whole thing. Can't wait to give the others for Christmas presents. And I LOVE your new store and the little nuffins. I was wondering if you think they are baby proof? (18 month old proof?) Also, I really want some of the orange juice caps for Zach and Evan's clothes. Maybe for Christmas??

Anonymous said...

Aw poor Finn, finding your snowfriend melted is like catching your mom being santa. Very tragic childhood moments those.

I am so glad you get to be creative again! Yay for Mommy Magic!

Just realized I am not signed in. This is Sarah!

P.S. my word verification in simperap. Do you think that is whining with a beat?

Fabs said...

CONGRATULATIONS from the big fat bottom of my heart my dear Cranny Anie! It's so weird how having a complete house in disarray, not feeding your children properly, disgusting the husband over lack of personal hygiene (OK...that one is mine) and rooms with interchangeable functions (ie...bathroom becomes sort of playroom, living room becomes kitchen, kitchen table becomes sewing studio) makes oneself SO darn happy...more than if house was clean, kids fed organic fare & each thing in its place. Bring it on!
I "hearted" you on etsy...so now you have to heart me back :)
When are we putting together your doll?
Oh yes...and my verification word is: mintat...thought it was funny.. go Mint That!

Mrs.Q said...

You rock. 'Nuff said.

(Or should that be "nuffin" said?)

Anonymous said...

your pony is sure sad today - about 2am and I am taking a break from sleeping tonight to catch up on blogs, letters and such... that line right there had me in stiches... when Shari mentioned that you were up to something I wasnot surprised but definately a bit relieved as the creative in us I think is essential to life equilibrium - in our clan - and how quickly life does pass us by when we the daily schedule becomes the focus rather than simply a tool to explore the more essential aspects of life here... enjoyed the kids CD and look forward to your store items ... cS

Anonymous said...

Congrats Annie! I love what you're doing.

How was the craft fair?