Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introducing a new Nuffinn

I have found a hemp fabric dealer.
So I have been happily dying fabric and scheming a baby collection of soft stuffed toys.
This is a not-quite-done prototype called a "Nuffinn" soon to be followed by a smaller soft and velvety "pocket Wren"...which falls down and can tantrum.
jokes.

The fabric is a 100% organic hemp fleece and terry-super soft and wonderfully attracted to bright colored fabric dye!
more to follow!
my sewing machine is grinning.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wonderful! will you have a puppy version?

Fabs said...

too funny!! I am making something quite similar...but with recycled fabrics...(wish I had money to buy hemp dough!)...you'll get a chance to check it out this saturday. i made it for Adica (it's supposed to be Finn's present). I'll call tomorrow with details to the party :)

Anie said...

yes erin, there shall be the following...
pup
bun
kit
ellie
punk
ponygirl
wren

i will elave you guessing as to what they are...they are the
little pocket versions..having so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Delightful! Can't wait to see the whole gang of cute little stuffies!
Nana

Mrs.Q said...

Ooooh! I'd totally order one of the punks for the Mr. Your nuffin is very, very cute!